**BOOKS ARE CLOSED FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018**
**BOOKS WILL REOPEN ON APRIL 1ST, 2018**
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Convention and guest spot appointments are scheduled through the TRAVEL DATES section. The same deposit guidelines stated below apply
- Books open at the beginning of each quarter: January 1st, April 1st, July 1st & October 1st. The appointment form will only be active beginning on those dates to schedule appointments for the next few months. The TATTOO REQUEST form will be available until that quarter is booked. The TATTOO REQUEST form is located in the CONTACT section of my website.
I WILL NOT BOOK OUT ANY FURTHER THAN THE QUARTER THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY IN.
- All tattoo appointments require a nonrefundable/nontransferable $100 deposit. Your deposit will be subtracted from the total of your tattoo at the time of completion.
Some appointments will require a consultation and your deposit will be paid then.
If you do not provide a deposit within 3 business days, the appointment slot will be reopened to other clients. Some appointments can be booked directly via email and your deposit will be collected via Paypal.
- I charge $160 per hour I accept cash. Please allow enough time prior to your appointment to retrieve cash. Payment is due at the completion of your tattoo.
- Artwork is drawn the day of the appointment. I do not provide artwork prior to the appointment. There will be time allotted on the day of your appointment to make any minor design changes. Major changes that would require a redraw, including a vast difference of placement may result in rescheduling.
- I will respond to your inquiry as soon as I can. Due to a high volume of inquiries, please allow 1-2 weeks for a reply. I appreciate your patience.
- I do not tattoo hands (this includes fingers), toes, necks, faces, inner lips or genitals.
- I do not do cosmetic tattooing.
- I do not accept cover-up work nor will I finish or fix other artists work.
- I do not tattoo anyone under the age of 18.